January 30, 2014

A Handful of Things I am Grateful For

Must get this! @Etsy


Lately I've been letting myself become a little too negative. I guess being a week overdue would have something to do with it but it's still not a valid excuse to be a misery to be around. So, in an effort to cheer myself up I've decided to make a little list of things I'm grateful for.

  1. My supportive family. I honestly don't know what I would do without them. They've been helping me so much while Ryan has been working away . 
  2. My dog. No matter how much of a sad sack I can be and have been lately, my girl always greets me with a happy face & wagging tail. 
  3. My friends. Once again, I've been a sad sack to be around. Not that I've been seeing any of my friends lately (sorry guys!). But they still put in such an effort to keep in contact and make sure I'm okay. How lucky am I?
  4. My partner. No matter how far away he is, just hearing his voice reassures me that everything is going to be okay. He's put up with me for this long, mood swings and all. Once again, how lucky am I?
  5. My bundle of joy. Who I'm so anxious to meet.
  6. My health. Even though I feel like crap, I'm still 100% healthy. Not many people can say that, I'm really grateful that I can.

What are you grateful for?


TWITTER FACEBOOK PINTEREST INSTAGRAM Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment